Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi

Guest ami

hello everyone, i am new here, just wanted to say hey to everyone, i was abused when i was young and am just starting my healing journey, i look forward to getting to know all of you..

much love,

ami xxx

welcome to After Silence sweetie!

am just starting my healing journey

We would be honored to share this journey with you....

Hugs,

Verena

Hi Ami! Welcome!!! You will find that everyone here is very sweet and super supportive. If you ever need to talk I'm here a lot.

thank you so much for your welcomes vera, aqaupit and rebel grrl, i really feel that i am on the right track by talking with and meeting people who understand what i have been through, i am a regular visitor to another abuse forum, i dont know if im allowed to put the name in here so i wont in case, but i have found that talking to people really helps, even giving help to others really helps me, so thank you for welcoming me into your family here..

much love,

ami N kiddiez xxx

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by ami]

((((ami))) Welcome to after silence. I am so glad you are taking the step toward healing! Good for you, sweetie!!! We are here for you always. Please let me know if you need anything. =) *hugs*

love clarissa

thanks for the welcome clarissa, i reall appreicate it, now that i have done my welcome, i'm not too sure where to go from here, any ideas?

much love,

ami xxx

Hi Ami and welcome to After Silence. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care

Lindy

hi ami,

well, feel free to post anything..if you are happy, if you need to vent... and write back to other posts as you wish. :) You can say pretty much anything here, and everyone is really supportive. :) And it's always good to laugh too! Look forward to hearing from you, sweetie!

love clarissa

thanks lindy, tee and brenda for your welcomes...

clarissa..thanks for the help honey, i will try and get the courage together to post something else, i ma ok posting the funny sections but i am still a bit nervous about posting serious stuff...

much love,

ami xxx