Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New Here

Hi My name is Mighty,

I am a survivor of incest, childhood sexual assault and rape.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Wishing you all peace, comfort and continued healing.

Sincerely,

Mighty

Hi Mighty,

Welcome to AS hun :) You've come to the right place here - I'm sorry to hear what you've endured, but here I hope you'll find support to heal.

:hug:

Diana x

I am so sorry for everything that you have been through. I am pretty new here myself but have been made most welcome and I have no doubt at all that you will too. It is hard to reach out for help and you should feel proud for taking that step. I hope that being here helps you.

Take care

Stefka

Welcome to AS. Glad you joined... :)

Nicole :throb:

Welcome to AS .. :hug:

Mighty,

:hug: Welcome to After Silence. We are all here for you. I hope that you can find it helpful here. :hug:

Jessica

:hug: Hello darling,

I hope you find this place as helpful as I have!

Best of luck dearie,

:wub: Lyssa :wub:

Edited by everlasting

welcome to the boards sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

• 3 months later...

Hi AS it has been a while sense I have been here. I have isolated myself. I don't know what to do with myself. I am so tired.

I am not taking the best care of myself. I actually want to be through and over with this all and I mean all. My heart hurts so deeply and I don't know who I am or if I even know what I am doing, if I make the right decisions or anything else. What good am I?

I don't seem to be good for anything or anyone. I am just so damn tired of this all.

It would be nice to be treated with love, dignity and respect but I don't think that is going to happen. I found someone who I care about with all my heart but she don't think I know what I am doing. She thinks I am acting out because I want to fill the void of my husband being an abusive as*hole to me. He knows I was sexually assaulted by 9 different people. Some relative, some not. I don't know how to take care of myself. I don't want to do anything but sleep. I hate myself. I hate what those bastards did to my life. I don't know who I am. What is my purpose? Do I even have one? I just feel like a piece of existing mass of nothing.

Heartbroken and don't know if it will ever be fixed. Want to give her my manuscript to my second book so she can add to it and publish it for her own.

Just don't know about anything. Just want to sleep and sleep.

So tired. Tired of trying. Just tired.

m so small, alone, scared.............................

You are not anyone of the negative things you've said.

You are strong and a survivor!

Do what you feel is right. Listen to your heart... it's always right.

and keep posting if it's relieving!

hugs,

rach*

Hi Mighty,

I'm sorry that you are hurting so much. I understand how you are feeling. How exhausting it is just to hang on. I wish I had magic words that would change all of this for you (and for me) but I don't. I think some of us are just given more to deal with in life than others. I don't know why. I do know that you have to take things one day at a time right now and at some point you will find the strength you need. I know that this process of figuring out who you are and who you can trust is slow...healing is slow. I know that can be frustrating but I think it is necessary that you take things slow. Be patient with yourself.

I know that feeling like you aren't worth anything comes with the territory...we have all felt this, and some of us still do. It is not a reality. You are worth so much! These feelings are so hard to overcome, but please try and fight them.

I am glad to have you here to talk to. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. Please keep talking to us.

Becky :hug:

Thanks to all of you here at AS that have welcomed me and for all of your kind words of support and understanding. I had to call me therapist yesterday. I was at the very bottom as low as I could go. I am feeling better today and again want to thank all of you for your support and understanding.

Safest of hugs to you all. :hug:

Mighty :throb: