Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Did You Die That Night?

I am trapped in this body I feel dead yet I live and breath I am not the me I want to be I have changed I have been changed not by choice. I feel like I wont ever be the same, is there any going back to that nice pure incocent god loving girl I once was before all of my stuff happened.

Hi sweetmusic2011,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence. Unfortunately, our experiences sound similar. IT has also dramatically effected my spirituality as well.

I hope that you find comfort and support here as you become part of our community. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Edited by sisterinsurvival
Hi sweetmusic2011,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence. Unfortunately, our experiences sound similar. IT has also dramatically effected my spirituality as well.

I hope that you find comfort and support here as you become part of our community. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

How do you know if our expriences were similar....jw did you read all of mine to know and thanks for your support

I am trapped in this body I feel dead yet I live and breath I am not the me I want to be I have changed I have been changed not by choice. I feel like I wont ever be the same, is there any going back to that nice pure incocent god loving girl I once was before all of my stuff happened.

I haven't read your story...sorry. What happened inside me was what you wrote though...that was what I was referring to.

I haven't read your story...sorry. What happened inside me was what you wrote though...that was what I was referring to.

dont say sorry I was tryin to understand thats all...

welcome to after-silence. :)

I am sorry for what you are going through. I hope you can find some peace and healing here.

:candle:

I am sorry for what you are going through. I hope you can find some peace and healing here.

:candle:

thanks i hope i can too