Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Male Victim Saying Hello.

So. Yeah. Here I am.

I was abused when I was little. That's about all I know so far. Apparently I disassociated so hard the whole thing got repressed.

I hate God, I hate my family, and sometimes I even hate my fiancee. I've NEVER physically lashed out at anyone, but my anger is really REALLY big, and I've got no direction for it.

I was raised Christian, but I finally walked away from that some time ago. Still trying to find God.

I'm an illustrator by trade, so there's an outlet for my crap, I guess.

I don't know what to do, where to go or what to think. I'm in counseling, I've got an amazingly supportive fiancee and loving parents who are out for the blood of whoever did it to me. It was two guys. I remember some of what they did. Obviously won't go into details here.

Just came here as a step. Being purposeful, you know? Make your intention clear and the universe will receive it. So yeah.

Welcome to AS! We're glad to have you!

I'm sorry you have so much anger. It will fade with time.

I hope you can make yourself at home here, if you ever need anything my PM box is always open.

Lily :flowers:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

welcome , new to the site and have found everyone to be nice and helpful. Glad you got a good fiancee, I am blessed with a great husband to help me through this journey, sometimes they get lost in all of this. Just want to let you know you are not alone in this.

Hi creakingmirror,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here as you become part of our community. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hi,

Welcome to After Silence.

I understand about big anger...I call it rage. It's tough to deal with. I am truly sorry for what happened to you when you were little. :(

Just know, you are not alone.

welcome to after-silence. :)

Welcome to AS, I am so glad that you are apart of this group it has certainly helped me deal with my demons and to know that I am not alone!!

Welcome to AS!!!

I totally understand the anger. I hope you can find some healing here. This site is amazing.

Mandi

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Mirror,

I am so so very sorry for why you are here, but am glad you are reaching out for help and support. That is such a big, hard step to take.

Welcome to AS. We are here to support and help you. You didn't deserve what happened, and you are innocent in what happened.

-Po

P.S. If you don't already have access to the Male Section (subforum area), and you'd like to have that access, just ask a mod. They'd be more than happy to help.