Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

So Pleased To Have Joined

skycat

Hi, I'm a female survivor from the land downunder. Not sure what to say as at the top in a "before you post post" it says it's a public forum.

Thanks hugely Moderators for so promptly contacting me back and helping sorting out what seemed to be a weird glitch (or mistake on my part lol) issue when I first tried joining (computers can be silly, of course extremely useful, things lol) - very glad to have found this site.

Cheers,

skycat

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Thank you so much for the welcome :)

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

Found

You're very welcome. I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

Thanks found..... I am rather overwhelmed discovering how many boards covering such a diverse array of topics there are, might take a while to find my way around ;)

BTW how do you get all the cute icons like the flowers Karen put on hers, I can see some at the sides, but I'm just having them coming up by typing the basic smilie logo etc :)

Thank you so much for the welcome :)

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

Found

You're very welcome. I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Guest LovesLoss

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS

I hope you find the healing and support you deserve here. Take your time, it can be a bit overwhelming with all the info here, but dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions. As for the smilies, if you hit reply or fast reply there is a little smily guy at the top of the square where you type. Just click him and youll get all the smilie options

Take care

Loves

Thanks so much, really enjoyed chatting to you too. Lol this place is addictive even the forums, it is wayyyyyy past my bedtime lol

:flowers:

:flowers: welcome to AS it was nice to meet you in chat today :hug:

Hi Skycat, and welcome to AS.

I'm one of the Newbie Support Team and I'm here to help you around the boards and welcome you to our community. I hope that you find AS to be a place of solidarity and healing. We are a really friendly and supportive bunch, and I know you will be accepted and loved here.

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to private message me and ask away.

Kia kaha wahine ma (stand strong, beautiful woman).

:bighug:

Rach

Hi Rachael, thank you, I do hope i find it to be a place of solidarity and that I will be accepted. Thank you so much for the very kind and helpful welcome.

Awesome, thanks for the welcome woodlands :wave:

thanks angeldrummer, good to see another local here, what part of Aussie are you an island off (or you passing off Tassie for it's island as well as state status lol)

thanks hummingbird, cute retrogrrl chick pic :D