Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Been A Long Time

Rhea333

Hello. Its been forever since Ive been on the site. I hope all of you are doing alright. My son and I are now living together in a 2 bedroom townhouse. Safe. I had to give my 2 dogs to other ppl that are taking exellent care of them. I have met a man that I am seeing and serious with now. He has two kids of his own...the lttle boy is 3 just like my son. We smile everyday and laugh. There are those moments and days that I cry and remember everything.

We survive. We can all truly live though too. Sometimes its hard to see the beauty when the darkness seems to overwelm life itself.

Anyhow. I am back and have the net up and running finally in our new home.

My best to ALL of you.

Rhea :flowers:

yay! great news, and welcome back! :)

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Welcome back hun.

i have missed you.

Found

Anna

Thank you. Ive thought of all of you very often. its been a long ride and a hard one. long story to share. Its made me a stronger person though..and a better mother.

My mom and I are speaking again...a choice I made for my son to have his family in his life. She is actually on her way up to canada..driving right now. she will be staying with us for the next month or so. should be interesting. Strength and courage.

Hugs to all of you.

rhea

(((((found))))) and (((whim))) :luck:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

You are so so welcome hun.

Love,

Found

Welcome back!! It's so good to hear you are safe and you seem alot more hopeful! Thats great to see! :flowers: