Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi, I found your site from the site dancinginthedarkness. my nick is Hopedestiny, my real first name is Susan, but I answer to Susan and Hope.

I wasn't sure what I should do, and I found your site, for which I am greatful not to feel alone. So I would just like to thank those who created this site, and to those who help anyway they can. So that people who can't or don't want to talk about it face to face, have the chance to talk about their stories in private. I am also glad for the safety the board provides. Thank you for that.

Hopefully I can get to a point to get started. Thank you again.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Slowly. But thank you, and thank you all for the welcome.

I haven't quite gotten to the point of tell my story but I am getting the nerve up, if that makes sense.

:hug:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

:hi:

Hey Susan.

Welcome to AS. I am so so very sorry for why you are here, but am so glad you are reaching out for help and support. You deserve to be safe and to be supported. We are here for you.

If you'd like to have access to the Women's forum (and don't already), just ask either a mod or one of our Newbie Support Team members.

Hi Susan,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here as you become part of our community. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Thank you again everyone, I appreciate the welcome. When I joined I thought I was ready to just blurt if you will out my story, but then that moment hits when your mind and hands (typing) says wait a minute, maybe not yet. Still trying to get the lay of the land if you will while gathering courage to tell my story.