Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello...i Really Don't Know What To Say

nikkiamber

I'm new...and i never let the subject enter my mind all year long. just looking for a safe place where i can be understood. to share & get and give support.. and not be judged. and hopefully be excepted for who i am. i don't know if i can do this for a long time. now is the time the little black box i use for these issues opens. then it closes in a little while. i hope thats o.k. and doesn't seem selfish. I'd like to share my story to in the "share your story" forum. and some things i wrote. i just don't want to appear selfish if I'm not here that often.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you fidn this site to be helpful.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

I hope you are finding your way aorund the boards ok.

Found

Hi Nikkiamber,

Welcome to Aftersilence.

You are not being selfish you are allowed to share as much or as little you want. There is no limit. Sometimes I close up too, so if you want to take a break that is fine too. Just remember you come first to yourself, so you have to make sure you take care of your needs.

Mandy