Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Hi

im going to try to use this board, i dont stick with things well but im going to try this. I need a sounding board. i dont communicate well, seem to like bottling up and losing it. im sick of it. hopely i can learn from you all and get stuff out of my system so i dont completely fall apart.

thanks

hywaygirl

:greet: Welcome to AS honey...it's a great place to be and everyone is very kind and supportive.Talk anytime you feel like it,there's always someone listening

:hug: Lene x

:greet: Welcome to After Silence Hywaygirl. I tend to bottle things up too but I have to admit since joining AS I'm finding it easier to open up. Hope it is the same for you. :hug: Luv Jess

welcome to AS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS, I hope that you find it can help .. :hug:

hi. welcome here. i've only been here a few days, so i'm pretty new as well. it's been amazing to me how nice and supportive the people here seem to be, and it's beginning to feel like a safe place already. i hope you get to feel safe here soon too. i'm here if you need to talk. looking foward to getting to know you.

dawn