carebear10

Hi. I'm New.

Hi. I'm new here. I'm 22, I have been raped 3 seperate times, by three different men. The most recent being the last two, which happened within the last year. I'm just here looking for answers to my questions and to speak about what happened, because I feel like that's the only thing that will help me. I have tried to ignore what happened and forget about it since it happened. So, hello! Nice to meet you all, and I hope I can find the help that I need here.

Guest LovesLoss

welcome to AS

I hope you find the help and healing you deserve here

Take care

Loves

welcome to AS carebear lovely to meet you, this is a great site and im sure you will receive great support from us all,

nem

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry you had to go through that three times. I hope you begin to heal, and I hope AS helps you.

:hug:

can't read your first post, but welcome to after silence. :)

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you fidn this site to be helpful.

Found

Hello :flowers:

Welcome to After Silence! :hi:

I am glad you found us!

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi. I'm new here. I'm 22, I have been raped 3 seperate times, by three different men. The most recent being the last two, which happened within the last year. I'm just here looking for answers to my questions and to speak about what happened, because I feel like that's the only thing that will help me. I have tried to ignore what happened and forget about it since it happened. So, hello! Nice to meet you all, and I hope I can find the help that I need here.

Hi....ya I am new here too...just trying to get used to my "new reality" which is sooo out of control....still shaking from an assault 2 weeks ago - and confused as heck. I agreed to take anti-anxiety meds, but am totally afriad of others, as I think they will just block the reality of what is - and of my healing from this HELL.

I already had PTSD, so this is a major deal - I can't believe this is happening AGAIN....

Does anyone know of a good treatment centre for a few weeks of intensive help that might "shake" the worst of this????

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Muddylotus (and still lost in the mud)...