Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

I started my healing journey about a year ago. I am struggling still but I am starting to see things more clearly now. I dont think that there will ever be a compleat end to the pain but I know it is getting easier. Not only am I looking for support from others that understand, I want to give out support to others that need it. I would like to make something good out of this if possible.

WELCOME!! :hi: I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND US. THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET LOVING SUPPORT, AS WELL AS GIVE IT BACK.

MARCE

welcome to after silence. :)

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Undefeated, and welcome to AS.

I am so sorry for what brought you here, but I'm glad you have found AS, this is a great place where we can support each other through our healing journey.

I'm Rach and I'm one of the Newbie Support Team, here to help you out as you get used to our community. If you ever need any help, please feel to PM (private message) me.

I'm so glad to hear that things are getting better for you. You deserve peace in life. Please know, whatever happened, it is NOT your fault.

:supportu:

Rach

Hi and welcome

I can tell you that things do get easier but I think like you know already it does take time.

Am here if you ever want to talk

Edwina :hug:

Ps I love your name, I hope it sums up you attitude to all of this

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

thank you all of you for welcoming me. I have posted some but mostly I'm looking around for now. Yes I do know that none of it was my fault in any way and I am undefeated but it still hurts. Thank you for the support and if anyone ever needs support back pm me.

:hug::hug::hug:

You're welcome hun.

Found