Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello!

Hi there, not really sure what to say right now but i came across this site yesterday and thought it would be useful in aiding my recovery. I will post my story over on the other board! Thanks xxx

WELCOME!! :hi: I'm glad that you found us. This is a wonderfully safe place where you can share your story, feelings and receive comforting support.

Marce :hug:

Welcome :flowers: DirtyAngel.

AS is a community of fantastic people who have helped me beyond my wildest hopes. Pull up a chair, make yourself at home.

tgc (take gentle care)

Liz

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this sitet o be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome to after silence. :)

Hi

It is a really good site, I joined a few months ago and it has helped a lot. Everyone is really nice. Hope to talk to you at some point.

Edwina

:hug:

Hello and welcome to AS. I read your story and I am so sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you will find friendship and healing here. I know it can be daunting, but I know you are here to find someone to talk to. Hope you start to feel better soon. :console: