Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Welcome From Far, Far Away

Hi,

My name is Gosia, and I come from Poland. In my conutry there is only one messageboard in all polish internet about sexual abuse, person who made it is me. For about year ago I decided to start helping people like me, because then I would not feel alone. I had helped many pepole, but it started to kill me. I lost my power and smile, a have problem to get up every day.

Acutally I'm at therapy with my another therapist, in my conutry victims have no right to speak about their feelings, and finding help is hard. I thing that my therapist is good, but i feel that I have no energy to try again, to fight for myself. If I would die polish messageboard would also die. It is painfull to carry many people on my bargee, and my own problems at the same time, my own therapy, I need suport in my way to recovery, and I don't need to be an admin of such site, I need to be one of that people who I had helped, but a cann't be. So I decided to write here, may I stay with you for some time 'till i get better ? here I will not be the admin..

greetings

Gosia

Welcome to AS .. I hope you find it helps you .. :hug:

Welcome to AS

Now you can be carried, instead of carrying.

Karen

:hug::hug::hug: Gosia :hug::hug::hug:

we're all here for you sweetie

~charlene~

gosia welcome :hug::hug::hug::hug:

i hope you find this place to be a benefitial as i have. and hune you can stay till you get better sure, heck you can stay forever. thats what i plan on doing. so post as much or as little as you wnat. someone will alwasy be her for you, promise!!!!

god bless you and yours

-kristine

((((Welcome to AS Gosia)))))

I think that what you are doing to provide a place for survivors in your country is wonderful. I can understand how hard it must be for you, we are here to support you.

Hugs,

Vera

Hi Gosia. I'm new here too. I think you are very brave to start your own support site in Poland. I can imagine how draining it must be for you. Just dealing with my memories of my abuse is draining for me. I could not do what you did. You have a lot of courage.

It was a relief for me to post my story, even if it was just a condensed version.

Welcome, and I hope you get the support you need to continue on. :greet:

desertsun

Edited by desertsun

:greet: Welcome to AS Gosia, what a wonderful thing you have done by creating somewhere for people to turn and help them through these difficult times.

:hug: Luv Jess

Welcome sweetie. You are such a wonderful person to be willing to help so many others, I truly admire you. There are times I can barely get out of bed, let alone do all you do.

This is a wonderful place, with many wonderful people. Everyone is here to listen, encourage and provide a safe place to be.

Let me know what I can do to help you!

Hugs ~Jeannene