Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello. :)

My name is Amanda.i just signed up for this forum yesterday... I am 19 years old and I've just had enough. A few people know about my abuse...its not hard for me to share with people I trust...im just tired of not having any other survivors to lean on. Needless to say, when I found this forum I was delighted. I posted a VERY shortened, non-detailed, version of my story in the appropriate forum...and the replies I received made me feel so much better...and reassured... so thank you for having me. I foresee this community helping me tremendously.

P.s. please pardon any grammatical errors on my posts, I've been using my phone to visit.

Welcome welcome. :)

Hi Amanda,

welcome to Aftersilence. I am happy to hear you have found this website helpful, and yes that's why this website is here for all of us to find each other. Sometimes we just need other people that have similar experiences and to feel understood.

Mandy

welcome to after silence. :)