Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone, I am glad to have found a place like this. It helps to see that I am not the only one going through this chaotic process. At times this whole thing seems overwhelming, it is hard to know where to start the healing journey, so it is good to know there is a community here. I'm also in counseling, which is helping.

Thanks for having me in your forum! :)

glad you joined I just did too. Have my second therapy session tomorrow. I hope you find the help and peace you need. :flowers:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Jed, I just got back from therapy session, I never realized just how much it can help. It's been a long road, but we're really starting to make some headway and dig through this stuff. Been going for about two years now, and it still amazes me just how much we as humans can survive and still function.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome!! Glad that you found us!! You have already begun by being in counseling. :flowers:

Marce

Hi there!! hope you find this website helpful! :)

Hi everyone, I am glad to have found a place like this. It helps to see that I am not the only one going through this chaotic process. At times this whole thing seems overwhelming, it is hard to know where to start the healing journey, so it is good to know there is a community here. I'm also in counseling, which is helping.

Thanks for having me in your forum! :)

Hi and welcome to AS:)

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. I know it's good to know that you are not alone. I know I felt like that for along time.

Healing journey can be a long process, but you know the end process if well worth it. It's kind of like running a marathon we jump- some parts are harder than others- but when we finish we feel like we achieved something =)

Mandy

welcome to after silence. :)