Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Defaced

Hello all

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name is Andrea. I was sexualy abused by my "father", if you can call him that. I perfer to call him my sperm donor. I will post my story later under that topic,but for now I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I have been going to counseling for 3 years on and off, with differant ones. It is so hard to talk about. After I talk about it, it gets alittle easier,but when I have to tell a new therapist it seems hard. I can't believe how this has affected me. I am messed up in so many ways. I can't trust and am extremly jealous. I'll talk more on that later too. I have some questions that maybe some of you can help me with. I need to know if other survivers feel this way to or if it is just me. Well I can't talk to long now baby is up.

yes i feel the same way you do when i have to talk to a new therapist. it is like reliving a lot of it all over again, and going through the paranoia of wheather or not the therapist believes me. i have been with the same therapist for over 6 years now, amd was with the one before that for over 20 years. she passed away. i think if i ever lost this therapist i woul djust hang it up and not get another one.

welcome

nici

been where youre at now..i dont have a trusted T dont plan to ever try and trust a T again...

last set of T's exploited me becaise of who i am...tee:L

((((Andrea)))) Welcome to After Silence. Thank you for sharing. I am sorry you went through all that. I'm glad you found your way here. I hope you find healing and support as i have! Take care. I look forward to getting to know you!

love clarissa

((((Andrea)))) Welcome to the group. I am glad you found your way here. Know you do not walk alone in your journey. We are here to listen and support you. I do have a trusted T for 7.5 yrs now. I wish you the best in your connecting with one. Look forward in getting to know you better:)