Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Think It's Time To Make My Intro...

Hello all,

I've been hanging around the past few days, getting a feel of the process around here. I came upon AS after my abuser very recently sought me out on facebook - I've never dealt with what happened to me as a child, so it's left me pretty overwhelmed.

I'm very happy to have found this site though, taking in the massive amounts of info that's here, and will hopefully become a helpful contributor while I help myself.

Welcome! So glad you found us! :flowers:

Welcome to AS! It is wonderful that you found us!

I know you will find support here - we are all here to help you as you heal.

:flowers:

- Nici

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Maeby

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at AS. If there is anything I can help with let me know :)

I can understand why you felt so overwhelmed when he contacted you, it must have been a very frightening time :hug: if ok?

I am glad you have found us, and I look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Take care

Cathy

welcome maebyfunke. :) love to know how you searched and found us after that! i'm hoping you blocked your abuser. :flowers: