Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi And The Tip Of The Ice Berg Of My Story

Hi everyone I'm also new to the group..........................I love this site........I can't wait to talk to everyone......................I wasn't raped..............but friends say that there was so much damage down that it doesn't matter........I was in a psych ward and this guy would walk in on me changing and once in the tub..................He worked there and was VERY VERY emotinal abusive...........I'm now six years later a sphomore in college going for a social work degree to combat bastereds like him.....anyway I would love to chat with you

Heidi :throb::throb:

Welcome to AS< I hope you find it helps you .. :hug:

thanks.......................I see your from England.................what is it like over there

Hi Heidi,

Welcome to AS! I see you are from Minnesota....I grew up in Iowa....right over the border. I hope you like it here.

Take gentle care.

Kelly

Hello Heidi, welcome to AS. Just because you were not raped doesn't make your sexual abuse any less serious or tramatic.

I'm Jane from IL, never been in Minnesota, what's it like?

welcome to AS :hug::throb::hug:

-charlene

:hug:HI Heidi, welcome to After Silence, I hope you like it here. :hug:

welcome to AS, i hope you find it as helpfull as i have. you definatly have found the rigth place. come here as often as you wnat theres alwasy someone here to help you.

:hug::hug::hug:

Kristine

Welcome, Heidi :hug:

:throb: Meg

C'mon, everybody---scoot over and make some room, okay?

:wink:

• 2 weeks later...