Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Hi,

I'm new here, and glad to have found this board. I'm not too sure about posting my story yet, but I'm oddly relieved to see that I am not alone (though I wish no one had to go through the experiences we shared).

I just want to say welcome, I am new to this all, I have not shared my story, just take your time and do a lot of reading, the short time I have been here people have been great. i get that we all been throught so much, it is nice to know we now have a place to be safe, find new friend and be understood. Welcome... :flowers:

Thank you both for your kind and warm welcome.

Hello!

I am new too and feel as you do about a place to express these feelings. It is very difficult. I also feel great sorrow that any have had to suffer this devastating crime! I hope you can connect here and share your burden!

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Abby and Found,

Thanks for your kind words. Abby, I get the feeling that this is a good place for me.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome deepblues. :)

Welcome to AS! The best part for me here is finding new friends who understand and help me to feel not so alone.

I hope you find this site as useful as I have.

:flowers:

I've started to read a few threads on the board. It isn't easy reading, but I'm struck by the level of acceptance and support. Thank you all.

I've started to read a few threads on the board. It isn't easy reading, but I'm struck by the level of acceptance and support. Thank you all.

You're welcome hun.

Found

Hello & welcome to AS! :)

You will find a lot of support here indeed ~ I know I did!

Take care,

_OND.

Guest LovesLoss

:aswelcomesu:

I hope you find the help and healing you deserve here. Take your time with the boards and posting, it can be a bit overwhelming and scary at first.

Take care of you

Loves