Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hiya Guys :)

Urm... Hiya im Emma, i am a victim of child abuse. i dont count my self as survivor because i still cant get over the fact what happend to me as child. And i am still haunted by what they did to me everyday of my life.

I was shocked to see that they are loads of members on here who suffered a form of abuse and i am actually quite proud of you lot due to the fact that you are able to live healthy and normal lives. I just wish i could.

Im not quite sure what else to say :shrug:

Thanks for taking your time to read this :)

Hiya and welcome :hug: I hope you're finding your way around okay :flowers:

Thank you. And im finding my way around ok now :D

You're welcome! If you get stuck on anything and need any help, just give us a shout :)

Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site as supportive and healing as I have.

You too are a survivor. Healing just takes time. Abuse is something that no one ever "get's over", but there are ways to heal. Being on here is a good first step.

welcome emma. :)

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Welcome to AS! The best part for me here is finding new friends who understand and help me to feel not so alone.

I hope you find this site as useful as I have.

:flowers:

Welcome to AS! :)

You'll find so many supportive people on the board.

Take care,

_OND.

Welcome! So glad you are here :)

Guest LovesLoss

:aswelcomesu:

I hope you find the help and healing you deserve here. There is no time limit on healing, and everyone has their bad days, you arnt alone.

Take care of you

Loves

• 1 month later...

Littlestar,

So sorry you. My rape was a one time thing, I cannot imagine seeing my rapist again let alone having to go through it more than once. I am so sorry. Wishing you hugs and strength. Hope you can find some happiness and peace in the midst of all of this tragedy!

jedboom (aka Jen)