Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie In The Sleepless Night

I am so grateful to have found this forum and the brave and beautiful souls here willing to share their suffering and encouragement. My life has been forever changed since the attack and I do not feel the same about myself or the world around me! I know that I still have a loving husband and children and our beautiful farm but I have never felt so low!

This crime violates to the core and I am struggling to heal physically and emotionally.

Is there hope to ever feel safe and joyful as before? My beautiful life is shattered.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

I think there deffinately is hope -

best wishes

karen

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS ..

It is a struggle, but yes, I firmly believe there is hope ...

:hug: :hug:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Thank you for your kind words. I have felt so alone since my attack even though I have the gift of family and friends. How do I reconcile what happened to me into my life without sinking into to denial? Saying that I am fine to shelter my husband and children is not working and expressing this pain is impossible! I want my life before this happened back!

welcome abby. :)

Hi Abby :flowers:

Welcome to After Silence :tealribbon:

Yes, there is most definitely hope. I am glad you found us. :)

Guest LovesLoss

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS

I hope you find the help and healing you deserve here. I know it is hard to see alot of the time, but there is always hope. Whether it comes from you or the people you are surrounded by, as long as you keep fighting there is always hope.

Take care of you

Loves