New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New Person

Tryin to figure out this site... :shrug: kinda computer illiterate. My counselor recommended I try a support group so I'm giving it a go. I guess I got this far. Any info. on where to go from here would be very helpful.

Welcome to AS! I hope you find the forum as supportive as I have.

The forums are pretty easy to navigate. To see all the new posts, click on the "view new posts" towards the top right of the page. To see all posts: there is a link that reads "After Silence - a message board and chat room for rape, sexual assult, and sexual abuse survivors. This like is above your origional post.

Hope that gives you a bit of a start.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi lisalockwood :wave:

welcome to AS

My name is Cathy and I am part of the newbie support team here at AS. Any questions you have regarding the site let me know I'll be more than happy to help :)

I am glad that you found us, AS can be a great support.. :)

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Take Care

Cathy :hugs:

Edited by fightergirl

I hope you are finding yur way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome lisa. :)

Hello Lisa!

I am new here also and it is good that you are here. A support group does sound good and hopefully we have found one in this forum. Sending you beautiful thoughts!

Guest LovesLoss

:aswelcomesu:

welcome to AS

I hope you find the help and healing you deserve here. Take your time with the boards, the amount of info can be overwhelming at first, but it will get easier to navigate over time. Dont hesitate to ask if you need any help. Thats what we are here for

Take care of you

Loves