Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello. :)

Hi everyone, I'm YellowBird.

I joined this forum because I'm really struggling with what everyone else here is and I want people who can relate to what I'm going through, but I don't feel ready to discuss it face to face with anyone in therapy.

This seems like a really great place with a lot of supportive people, and I hope to get to know everyone soon!

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I think I need to add this to my intro: I was trying to post in a couple places earlier but noticed I couldn't bring myself to directly mention what happened. I was writing, "Since I was... I have had trouble eating," but it felt like running into a brick wall to try to say it directly. So I do have a lot to try and talk about, but I will probably be slow in posting and please be patient with me if I kind of skirt around any direct use of certain words. Thanks and sorry!

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

welcome yellowbird. :)

Hi YellowBird!!!

Welcome - I am so glad to have you, this will help, I promise. I joined, I have laughed, and done a lot of and crying - I feel better though.

I take lots of pictures to help me heal; here is one especially for you, I give each new member a different picture. Thank you for having courage!

Please know this Mantra - "It wasn't my fault, I can heal."
214658776_1d40b383b8.jpg
Yellow-Rumped Warbler -
Dendrocia coronata (auduboni)
:tealribbon::luck::tealribbon:

Welcome :flowers: Just post what you can in your own time hun, I know it can be really hard to find the words x

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Thank you everyone!

And wow, thank you Elinay! I love photography too. I like to take black and while informal portraits. I like taking pictures of people the best. I've tried nature photography but sadly I'm not as good as it as you are.

You're welcome.

Found

Hi Yellowbird,

Welcome to AS! My favorite part about being here is knowing that I am not alone.

take very good care (tvgc)

Hi there and welcome,

I just finished posting my story of what happened. It took me a while to get past the introduction post. So just take your time and say what you are comfortable with when you are able. Good luck and again welcome.

Hi yellowbird,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,