Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am Back

Hello Everyone,

Please forgive my silence but unfortuantely had to go into hospital and later have back sugery. Now at home recovering on crutches.

I was hoping to let someone know on here but didn't have any contact.....sorry!!!

I was thinking of you all.

I hope you will accept me back on this site.

Kind regards,

Kathrina

:flowers:

Welcome back - it is great to see you again -

wishing you all the best

karen

Welcome back hun.

Recover blessings to you.

Found

welcome back kathrina. :)

Welcome Back!!! - I am so glad to have you, this will help, I promise. I joined, I have laughed, and done a lot of and crying - I feel better though.

I take lots of pictures to help me heal; here is one especially for you, I give each new member a different picture. Thank you for having courage!

Please know this Mantra - "It wasn't my fault, I can heal."
4699212908_e93234b94c.jpg
Edited by Elinay
  • 2 weeks later...

It is good to be back and I will try and help you all to make up for my absence.

I am off work for another 3 weeks to recover from surgery so will be around.

Oh no I hear you cry :)

:hug::hug::hug:FOR YOU ALL :hug::hug::hug:

you don't need to "make up".. we're glad you're okay and welcome back.

• 4 weeks later...

:shrug: where does the time go?

:sor: I've not been around much....I've been spending time with my parents for company and support. My back is taking its time to heal and I have been / still am in pain. The pain is really bad at times so on a lot of painkillers.

It is so frustrating and I have had some teary moments.

:doctor: says that I have to be patient and has signed me off work until end of September now. I have had infections which have not helped either.

I will try and be around for you all.

Also I have been supporting a friend who has been going through a pretty rough time and I have tried to get her to join this site as she is experiencing a lot of what we are, ie feelings etc She won't at this point which I think is a shame as I really do think it would help her. How do you think i should persuade her to join this site?

have been thinking of you all though.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Edited by Kathrina