Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello!

Hello to everyone out there! I'm new here, and am just trying to check everything out. I can't wait to finally connect with people who actually KNOW how I feel!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

=)

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

You're welcome.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Welcome - I am so glad to have you, this will help, I promise. I joined, I have laughed, and done a lot of and crying - I feel better though.

I take lots of pictures to help me heal; here is one especially for you, I give each new member a different picture. Thank you for having courage!

Please know this Mantra - "It wasn't my fault, I can heal."
4716835136_828e888676.jpg

I am working though all the messages, and trying not to get overwhelmed...it's just so nice to relate to people, I want to read it all and discuss it all right now!

Elinay that picture is amazing! Thanks for sharing :flowers:

Hello to everyone out there! I'm new here, and am just trying to check everything out. I can't wait to finally connect with people who actually KNOW how I feel!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!!

=)

Hi I'm new too! I feel the same people I can relate to!

hello everyone!

Hello!!! So nice to meet you!

I am working though all the messages, and trying not to get overwhelmed...it's just so nice to relate to people, I want to read it all and discuss it all right now!

Elinay that picture is amazing! Thanks for sharing :flowers:

Take your time hun. You have the rest of your life to figure this all out. We are here for you. If you get too overwhelmed just do bits n pieces at a time.

Hugs, if ok,

Found

Hi! I'm semi newish (by a few days)and thought I'd just say hi to another new person.

I think you'll find this forum a really nice (and safe) place. I know I do.

hugs if it's okay with you.

<3

Kendra

Edited by KendraMichelle

welcome. :)

Welcome to AS. My favorite part about AS was finding out that I am not alone and that there are others who feel and experience the emotions and challenges that I face.

tvgc (take very good care)

Callie

Hi Dreamer,

Welcome to Aftersilence

I am sorry for the reason you have had to come here, but I am glad you came. Sometimes it can nice talking to people who know what you have been through. We are not here to judge but to support you on your path towards healing.

Mandy