New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

I'm Not Sure How This All Works, But...

Hey everyone,

I'm new to AS and to online forums in general. I don't even know if this is what I need. My situation (ha I can't even type it yet... ) happened two years ago. I told close friends then, and family recently. However, I have lately been thinking of everything a lot more than I used to. I did earlier, so it's not like I didn't realize it. It just seems to be on my mind more for some reason. I don't know who to talk about it, so I thought I'd give it a try... :)

Hiya, welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you're finding your way around okay and that you soon feel at home here :)

Welcome - I am so glad to have you, this will help, I promise. I joined, I have laughed, and done a lot of and crying - I feel better though.

I take lots of pictures to help me heal here is one especially for you, I give each new member a different picture. Thank you for having courage!

Please know this Mantra - "It wasn't my fault, I can heal."
106592531_1bfc239cdd.jpg
:luck:

welcome. :)

Welcome! I just joined recently and I already feel so good knowing there is a place where people understand!!!

Hi Kb,

Welcome to AS. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. If at anytime you have questions please feel free to send me a message.

The pictures are beautiful. :) They give a sense of calm.

I hope to see you around the boards!

Mandy

:flowers:

Welcome!!! I think I started out kinda like you. I wasn't sure where to turn or what to do. I couldn't get my past off my mind and there weren't many I could talk to about it. Unfortunately, not a lot of people can support us the way we need it.

You've come to a great place. It has helped me so much. Try posting your story....that was my first break through. Baby steps.... :)

Take good care!

You always have a friend in me.

Rosalie