Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and thought I would say hello and introduce myself. From what I've seen so far this seems like a great site, with very supportive members. I love the idea of being able to share personal experiences while keeping it all anonymous.

I look forward to exploring the site more.

Bye

xx

Edited by smiley29

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome smiley. :)

Hi Smiley,

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I'm here to make you feel at home. If you ever need any help or just a listening ear please feel free to send me a message!

And yes it can be great being anonymous and being allowed to say anything you want. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and hope you find the support you are looking for here.

Mandy

Thanks everyone for replying and for leaving such kind messages.

I am finding my way around the boards alright so far. It's a really interesting place there's a lot to look at and read!

Smiley xx

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and thought I would say hello and introduce myself. From what I've seen so far this seems like a great site, with very supportive members. I love the idea of being able to share personal experiences while keeping it all anonymous.

I look forward to exploring the site more.

Bye

xx

Hi I am a new to this site 2. I was a little bit afaird to join at first but I am gald I did.this site seems very supportive

• 2 weeks later...