Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

None Intercourse Rape

I think we do hun.

If I am thinking correctly that would be called oral rape.

Found

Oral rape? What if it wasnt oral? No disrespect to you found but Katy - do you mean rape with fingers /objects etc that is not only oral? Cause if you do Ill second a vote for that one!

Yeh I bassicly mean when you are penetrated and assaultd with something other then a penis . It can be just as horrific and violent.

Guest SaraElizabeth

*trigger for graphic talk*

My biggest problem is that I dont feel validated - because it wasn't his penis that entered me. So therefore I don't believe that I should have any problems so have trouble accepting and coming to terms with the aftereffects and at my worst times I've wondered whether I should even be a member here. I think a thread for this could really help me.

Thanks for your suggestion - I will make sure that vera and lindy see this

karen

Great idea - I was anally raped a few years ago and it was completely traumatic but he didn't use his penis and for ages I couldn't categorise it as rape until the Oxford Dictionary pointed out that rape also counts with any 'foreign object' . Forum needed!

TW

I agree. I don't think this fits under oral rape if they did not use their mouth. Rape with a foreign object is very traumatic and I have a feeling there would be many people on AS who could relate to this topic and utilize the thread.

TW

I agree. I don't think this fits under oral rape if they did not use their mouth. Rape with a foreign object is very traumatic and I have a feeling there would be many people on AS who could relate to this topic and utilize the thread.

I agree. I don't like to think about it, but it is there. Maybe this thread would help me deal with it.

vera is going to add a forum for this over the weekend

karen

vera is going to add a forum for this over the weekend

karen

Hi Karen, just wondering if this is still happening. I couldn't find anything started for it.

Thank you,

Callie