Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, Um, Yeah, Um, I'm New...

Um, hi...

I'm quite nervous because this is a new place. I've been trying for days to get the courage up to actually post on this forum - just for the welcome :duh:

hi welcome to as.good you finaly posted :) its ok to be nervous but were all freindly here :) hope you get on ok

Welcome to AS!!! This is a highly supportive forum. I hope you find this site to be as helpful to you as it has been for me.

Welcome to AS! I'm glad you plucked up the courage to post and look forward to seeing you around the forum :flowers:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

hi livinginthenow.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Livinginthenow

Welcome to AS

My name is cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at AS. If there is anything I can help with let me know :)

It can be very hard to post here for the first time, I know I was scared when I first started.. but I can asure you its a great place once you get started :)

I am glad you found us, and I look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Take Care

Cathy