Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Saying Hi

Well I hope joining this group is going to be something helpful for me. I just thought I'd write a little introduction and say hi. I hope having others here on a similar journey will help all of us. I think I'm doing ok on my healing journey, but of course it always continues with its ups and downs, so I thought it would be good to have a place to come for the times when it's rough.

talentedcher

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Talent,

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. If at anytime you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

I am on a road towards healing as well. Everyone here is at different places, and we're here to support one another through this path of healing. I look forward to seeing you around, and know that we will be here right beside you on your journey.

Mandy

Thanks everyone for your welcome. I'm still trying to learn my way around the site. But it's good to know there's others out there listening. I can understand everyone is at a different place in their healing process. I look back at the changes I have made over the last 3 years or so and I can see a difference from where I was to where I am now. I think this issue has become a very significant one for me, and I hope to do everything I can to help others, as I have been helped through a lot of difficult stuff.

hi talentedcher.