Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hide And Seek, I've Been Found!

Hello everyone,

I am sorry that we all have a bond in such a traumatic, sad way, but I am glad this place exists. I know I am free here, I'm not alone here, and this is a safe place.

I am a survivor of multiple assaults over the 21 years of my life. I think I have a more complicated journey than some people because of that; I also think that in recovery, I have become an incredibly strong woman. I hope that this place will bring me comfort, allow me to comfort others, and help me learn more about my journey.

My name is Serpent Soul. My great-great-grandmother named me just recently. I am of Tsalagi (Cherokee) descent. I have found a lot of peace in the spiritual ideas offered from my heritage. I've found that connecting with Mother Earth is a great way for me to remember to stay grounded and embrace feminine power within.

I am artist. I express everything on paper, or in sculpture. I am also a nurse in training. I want to care for others in the way they've cared for me during my recovery from many of life's blows.

It is great to meet you. Blessed be.

Edited by hiddenseek
Guest LovesLoss

welcome to AS

Im sorry you need this site, but im glad you found it. It sounds like you are doing a great job on your healing journey, im glad you have found strength in your culture and surrounding. Its nice to meet you

take care of you

Loves

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Hiddenseek

welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at AS. So let me know if there is anything I can help with :)

I understand how hard it is to deal with multible assaults, there is so much to deal with, and sometimes it is all muddled up together.

I am glad that you have found peace in your heritage, and found a way to stay grounded and embrace your feminine power within. For survivors all these can be hard to find.

I am glad you have an outlet through your Art, it is often very helpful in healing.

Its really great to see that you are going to be a nurse to help others in the way nurses that have helped you :clap:

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Hugs and Support

Cathy

hi hiddenseek.