Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest trying to heal

new here

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, This is the first time that I've been to a survivor support site. I'm 43 and have finally started seeing a therapist and told that I was sexually abused. I think that this site will be very comforting.

Hi and welcome to After Silence, I'm glad you have found us. I hope you find all that you're seeking here.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Take gentle care,

lindy

(((trying to heal))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you had gone through so much. I am glad you are starting to heal. I am also glad you found your way here. I hope you find comfort and support as i have. Look forward to getting to know you. *hugs*

love clarissa

(((trying to heal))) Welcome to After Silence. I am 43 also. I am glad you found your way here. I hope you find this place as warm and supportive as I have. Be kind to yourself. Look forward in getting to know you :)

((((((((((((((trying to heal))))))))))))))

Welcome to After Silence. My name is Annaleigh. I am new here too. I hope you are able to get the comfort you need. Look forward to getting to know you better. :)

(((Trying To Heal)))

Hi!! Like you, we are all just trying to heal here and it is very comforting. I don't do main posts really yet, but just reading other people's posts makes me feel like I'm not alone and it feels nice. I hope you get the same out of it :)

Madonna