Teardrop1986

Back After A Long Break

Hi, i'm not new to the site exactly but have not found the strength or courage to come on here in long time.

I'm going through a really rough patch at the moment and i could really do with some support.

:unsure: I hope to find it here as i have nobody else. xxx

Welcome back! :flowers:

I think you will find a lot of support here and you have us if nobody else. Drop me a message if you need anything. It will get better.

Finiece

Welcome back! :flowers:

You will find a lot of support here and you always have us if noone else. Things will get better.

Finiece

Message me if you need anything

Hi teardrop1986,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome back to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

wb teardrop.

Hi, Teardrop!

I'm back after a long time away. I hope you will find comfort here, as no one understands like those who've been through what we have. The stories are all different, but the pain is the same.

Take care & blessings to ya!

Welcome back to aftersilence. The love and acceptance and free speech is why I keep coming back myself. Rough patches really hurt sometimes... healing our souls one day at a time precious one.