eyethian

New To As, A Single Mother Of Two.

:butterfly: Hi all, I'm new to this... thought good place to come for the days I need support or comfort. Someone who understands my pains.

I'm an long time suffering since I was 9, now I am an survivor. I'm now 34... some days I'm stronger, some I'm not... but my kids helps me hang in there. They're my world! I'm proud single mother of two small kids under 5.

Thanks, look forward to get to know some of you and develop some beautiful friendships along the way.

Cheers

eyethian =)

welcome to after silence! :flowers: i hope we can help you heal

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

glad you found this site. it has been so helpful to me. hope you take comfort too. :flowers:

Welcome to AS! I hope you love it here.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

hi eyethian.

Hi, I'm new here too and have found this site to be both loving and supporting :) I hope you find what it is your looking for :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi eyethian,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Hello Im a single mother to three children but since two are grown I take care of the youngest now. Welcome to a safe place to tell the truth Be at peace and know you are welcome.