sleepysheep

Did You Regret Reporting It? Where You Glad?

81 posts in this topic

It took me years to acknowledge that it was even r***.I won't say I hate the guy- I almost pity him, he is a pitiable figure, really.He has not grown into a man worth saving from prison, is the sad truth I have to live with. As for reporting or anything,I cant face it, dont want to deal with him or his sh***y life. He is vegetarian and I confess when I read that tofu can give you kidney stones, I punched the air.

And they say there is no justice. In my counselling, it was like this.

Counsellor- So you are saying you hope he has kidney stones?

Me-(laughing) Yes.

I was a nice person once. Where'd she go to?

Edited by louiseroi

I was 14 when I reported it. Was so very scared but I did everything I was asked during questioning and other things they do. He is now out of jail but I can say that I am glad I did it and I hope he learned his lesson.

No, I do not regret reporting, but I can't say that I was happy. The police were useless, but the detective assigned to my case believed me at least.

I have no regrets reporting it. In fact I should have done it sooner.

I reported it, yesterday. I was in a reck and today is no better. The investigator called to ask if I wanted to press charges. It is/was hurting me thinking about doing it to him. So far, regret for reporting as it has opened up info on him that I would prefer to remain secret. However, I REGRET NOT reporting every man that molested my sister and I.

:bye: ...Hello all, I pressed charges today. It was very hard in so many ways. I couldn't help but yell and cry in the car. Any plans was cancelled as my day was ruined I had a really sweet female detective, but I am regretting reporting and pressing charges. In order to remain firm and strong, the man that I trusted for 15 years has to be a figment of my imitation/ a ghost. Inside, I still want to protect him and make excuses for him even though he r**ped me and left me feeling insane.