Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello All. New Here.

Hello to all,

I came across this site looking for a support group, and it looks like a good one.

I am 24 years old, soon to be 25. These past years have been long years for me, as I have been dealing with things that no one should have to go through, but I am also finding these to be the better years of my life, as I have let the healing process begin.

In 2003 I was violently gang-raped, and I kept it silent until 2007. Those were the worst years of my life. I will share my story as soon as I am done with this post (going public for the first time ever, YIKES!!!!)

Anyway, I am finally realizing that the best way to heal is talking about what happened, and supporting others. Both reasons are what brought me here.

It's great to meet you ALL;

Best wishes,

NurseMandi

Hello and Welcome here!

Tiang

Welcome to A.S.

:aswelcomesu:

:youcanheal:

:supportu:

Thank you all. I can see already that I have made a good choice in choosing a support group.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi NurseMandi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here, and I am glad that you have joined with us . I look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Lynn

welcome to as, nursemandi.