Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

About 4 Yrs Out

I finally got motivated to seek others who can relate. I should have done this years ago but it wasn't time. I think it just hits you one day; now is the time for the next step. I think your mind and body just know what it needs and when. Thats hard to comprehend if you haven't felt it yet, but it just comes.

I just started surfing the site and can tell its very supportive. I will have something to look forward to each day.

I like what lindilou had to say.

Guest hurtingforever

Welcome to After Silence,

I know what you mean about the feeling...you know when it's time..you can just feel it....

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lindsay

Good for you for listening to what your mind and body are telling you. It's not been so long ago since I had that realization that "it's time now".

I'm glad your'e here. Your'e right about this place being very supportive. I'm here if you need a shoulder.

:hug::hug::hug:

Kim

Good for you for reconizing what it is you need hun, that certainly is a very big step! :)

Welcome to AS sweetie, feel free to post to us as much as you need to.

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to the after silence family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Hi,

may I ask what other sites you've been too? Its so overwhelming that Im not sure how I could possible check out other sites. Do you have any advice on what else on the web there is that may be helpful to a rape survivor?

Z

:hug: Z :hug:

Welcome to After Silence. Alot of members here have their own websites which are all amazing, so informative. You can acess some of them at the bottom of this page and once in there. their is links to lots of other sites which may be helpful. I have looked at other message boards too but this one is by far the BEST. Everyone here is just so supportive.

:hug: Luv Jess

welcome to AS youll be very happy here, iam. if you ever need anything you can pm me. im here for you.

hugs :hug::hug::hug: