Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New; Scared And Unsure

Hi,

This is my first time seeking out help/advice/whatever...

I am secondary school teacher but at the moment I am volunteering in Africa as a teacher...I love the internet and the links it gives you.

Anyways. just thought I'd better say hi and not be rude :)

SG

welcome to as, sg.

Edited by whimsical1

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome!! :flowers:

I know what you mean. Thanks to the internet I have found people who understand. It seems the only ones who can help me must have experienced this themselves. Others just can't understand.

Here, is a place filled with people who can relate. I am so thankful for as!

Hope you find what you need here. :hi:

Edited by katt

Welcome!

Tiang

Thank you for your welcomes, the site does seem to offer some answers and suggestions to different issues. I am still finding my way around it - there is just so much information here, which is great for dipping your toe into...everyone is just so brave and courageous, I hope I can be...

Hi sg

Welcome to AS

Im Cathy, I am part of the Newbie support team here at AS, So if there is anything I can help you with let me know :)

I just want to say I think its great that you are volunteering in Africa.. well done :clap:

Also I need to say well done for this as it can be hard taking that first step and asking for help, but you have done it.

I'm glad that the site has helped you already and I hope it continues to help you :)

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Take Care

Cathy

:aswelcomesu: This is a great site. I hope you find what you need here. If not, someone will probably be more than willing to direct you to resources we don't have.
Thank you for your welcomes, the site does seem to offer some answers and suggestions to different issues. I am still finding my way around it - there is just so much information here, which is great for dipping your toe into...everyone is just so brave and courageous, I hope I can be...

Hi and welcome. I'm new too(joined two days ago) but have already found so much help and support. We are all brave, the fact that we are willing to seek help proves it.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Thanks for your replies and welcomes. I am finding my way around the board ~Found, so much so that I had to step away for a few days to concentrate on my students exams rather than on what I was reading/experiencing here. There are so many brave people...