Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Very Scared

hi all

i am so scared so for now i will just say hello ! my heart is pounding ! actually feel a bit braver now .Phew .I am tru survivor of many things , and growing tough on the out side like a pair of old boots ,....inside desperatly searching for the real me , crying tears only i can see.what didn kill me definatly made me stronger ,but i cant take this pain much longer...i am in my 30s and determined to make a change .i am ready to support and be supported with open arms ..thank you my new friends

lottie

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi lottie,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I am glad that you have joined with us! I hope that you find comfort and support here and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

dear lottie :flowers:

thank you for introducing yourself, it is a pleasure to welcome you to our community!

you sound like a brave and caring person, and i am looking forward to getting to know you and becoming friends!

i'll see you around! :up:

:hug: riana

Hey Lottie :hug:

From your replies to me, and from this post, I can tell you are strong and caring and you ARE gonna get through this :)

Yeah... it's scary ... but you know the bucket you've given me? Do you have one for yourself? It does help an awful lot and is no fuss to carry round y'know :flowers:

Let me know if you ever need any more and I'll always happily put a load of my own love strength and courage together for you, along with a few pocket hugs that you can take everywhere with you :)

:hug:

It's so great to have you here :)

Stephx

thank you steph ....i will be taking eveyones caring words with me today and my own bucket and hugs !!! i feel so much compassion and understandng for everyone else but find it hard to relate it to my self ..i am sure being here on AS is my first steps to feeling better..everytime i read my own words it makes me want to cry ..oh dear !!xxx

Are you finding your way around the boards ok?

Found

welcome to as, lottie.

hi all

i am so scared so for now i will just say hello ! my heart is pounding ! actually feel a bit braver now .Phew .I am tru survivor of many things , and growing tough on the out side like a pair of old boots ,....inside desperatly searching for the real me , crying tears only i can see.what didn kill me definatly made me stronger ,but i cant take this pain much longer...i am in my 30s and determined to make a change .i am ready to support and be supported with open arms ..thank you my new friends

lottie

Hi!! What a nice introduction! You are very brave! And AS will support you in all things. :hi::flowers:

thanks all for your kind words,finding it a little scary still !! but getting there.it is so great to know i am not alone any more thank you x

im new here too. im kinda nervous cuz... i feel like im cheating on another of my sites ha ha ha its also a place to find people to connect with. its... i dont know if i should say but waaaaaaaaaaay better than myspace. but this place is even more private then the site im use to. this place seems cool. im confused about the set up.

i dont know what im doing here. : / i had my first flashback and just was looking for answers as to why and if it will happen again.

Hi Lottie,

I remember being new here to,so nervous and scared,but its the best place i have found to help me through my healing journey,and its full of fantastic caring people,who all are here for the same purpose,and who support and help each other...take your time and im sure all those nerves will vanish.

:hug: if ok

annabel.x