Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey everyone... my name's Sarah and I'm 18... I was *r* by my cousin from when I was 5 until I was 11... he was 13 when it first started... uhm, yeah... I haven't really told anyone except for a few people from online. Because of what happened I've been *si* for about 5 years, basically everywhere he touched me... so heh... yeah...

My girlfriend Alex (your.beautiful.mistake) reccommended that I check out this site, so I decided to give it a try. I'm always here for any of you... take care, ok? Hopefully I'll get to know some of you better and I'll see you around, I guess... take care and stay strong...

-Sarah

Edited by Kelly

Hey Sweetie --

You know that I love you and I'm always here for you no matter what. And I'm so sorry the stuff with your cousin happened...it was wrong, and he should've known better...it's not your fault...at all.

((safe hugs))

AS is a great place. It's my second family. Well, more like my family. Heh. It is my family. I hope it'll become yours too.

Everyone here is very loving and supportive.

Love you sweetheart.

- Alex

((((Sarah))))

welcome to the family

squashy hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

((((((((((((Sarah))))))))))))) welcome :)

:bighug:

ceekay

:hug: Sarah welcome to After Silence. Hope it helps you as much as it helps me. Look forward to getting to know ye :hug: Luv Jess

Thanks, guys... I'm glad to be here, it seems like an awesome place! I hope to get to know everyone a lot more and hopefully try and help as much as I can... *hugs tightly* Thanks for all the warm welcomes... they mean a lot... <3

:hug:

-Sarah