Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Something Wrong?

It took me several attempts to log in this evening, kept telling me 'account suspended' I was really upset because I didn't know what I had done wrong...have a I done something wrong? :unsure::blink::(:cry: if so I am sorry?

Edited by livinhope

Hey, hey, hey now.......just go and run a scan on your computer and you will come up with cookies. I just had the very same problem :unsure: and that was it. Sure can make a person wonder "What the heck did I do this time?". That should clear it up, then reboot........good luck!

Jeannie :flowers:

I think there have been some glitches with the board as I got a couple of pms from members who found it difficult to log in and got some strange error messages.

Please know it takes a lot to get banned!! No one is ever banned lightly - unless you have obviously and deliberately disrupted the board by posting very offensive material and therefore for the safety of other members that person would need to be banned immediatly (and of course they would know why) but otherwise if for some reason you cannot access the site it will almost certainly be for techinical reasons -

best wishes

karen

Thanks Karen. I had problems too and thought I did something wrong. I even got a few confusings pm's just before that. I was very hurt by them. At any rate I thought it was because of that. But glad to be back.

Found