Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Find Myself Here Again.

Thanks for all of your replies. At least I know now that I'm doing this right and that someone out there can hear me or read me I should say.

I guess the reason I'm here is that I have no one to talk to. I feel so alone and confused. I don't know who I am anymore. I have been with my common law boyfriend for 5 years now and our relationship is really starting to fall apart. I know alot of it has to do with me. I can't seem to get past what happened to me and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice. I am falling apart inside and I think I'm ruining my family. I worried about my parenting and my realtionship. If there is anyone out there who reads this and wants to chat with me,

my email is anonnymouse7@hotmail.com. I am also on MSN messenger under that ID.

Hey Spent,

If you're in the need of talking to someone also feel free to use the chatroom, just go under the chat forum and go from there sweetie. Many board members do go in there and you may see them all at different times.

I'm sorry things are so hard for you hun but please keep with you that you are not alone, keep posting if you need to.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Spent,

I think all of us have felt at many times completely lost and confused and all hope to find understanding and compassion from the people on this board. I think all these people are wonderful and I hope you can find the support you need. Take your time and look around, I lurked for quite a while before I ever posted.

You don't have to feel alone anymore,

Jane.

Hi Spent,

I think you'll find lots of support here. I know I have! Feel free to post away about whatever is on your mind or just read and discover that you are really not alone. Please PM me if you need to talk. I'm usually here every day. This place helps me keep my sanity! I also have two little ones so I understand about wanting to be healthy for them, in fact my boys and my husband are my motivation to work toward healing when I can't find the strength to do it for myself.

:hug::hug::hug:

Kim

:hug: Spent :hug: I'm glad you found us and you won't be alone here. Everyone understands what you going through. Take care Luv Jess :hug:

Spent,

Never let anyone think that this is something you have to get "past". NO ONE gets "past" rape and sexual assault. It's about learning to cope with it and rebuilding yourself from the inside out. That's the way I picture my recovery. And don't feel pressure from your boyfriend and your family to get better. Getting better and learning to rebuild yourself is for YOUR benefit. This is for YOU. This is the time in your life when it's good for you to be selfish.

If you need anything, feel free to contact me.

Spent, nice to meet you! Im going through pretty much the same thing as you are. Its like whatever i do its not good enough to keep the relationship going. If you ever want to talk know that im here, just send me a message. I hope you feel better and get the advice your after

:hug::hug::hug: luv CJ

hey spent, i'm amy. i'm 17 and have a boyfriend, and he's wonderful. does your partner know about your pain. does he hold you and tell you it's okay. i hope so. i don't know if i can, or how to help you, but talk to me and tell me your pain and i will listen and maybe try and help

((Spent))

I'm sorry to hear things are so rough for you right now. I want to say welcome to AS. I'm sure that you'll find the support that you're seeking here.

You're not ruining your family. My partner is very understanding when it comes to sexual issues/intimancy issues. I'm sorry that your relationship wtih your boyfriend is falling apart...I'm not sure what else to say.

Welcome to our family.

((safe hugs))

Love,

Alex

Edited by your.beautiful.mistake

welcome hune, youll love AS!!! im here for you whenever you need me just PM me anytime. and remember were all going through this together

hugs to you :hug::hug::hug:

love, Kristine