Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, Everyone

Hi guys. Just wanted to throw myself out there, make my face known and whatnot. I'm 19, and i live in the midwest. I came here in hopes to help, and be helped. Thats all I can really think of right now. . . If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

By the way I love your username, it made be smile.

Blessings,

Found

Thanks! It kind of just came to me, it rhymed, and i wanted something empowering, or at least optimistic.

A question for you all, now that I've looked around a bit. . . I feel hesitant about posting, or replying or anything. I feel out of place, like I don't belong. I don't know. It feels like I should earn my place here before I post anything. But I don't know how to become "un-new" without actually posting first.... I hate new things.

I now realize that none of that was actually a question. Sorry.

You don't have to earn the right to post. Just post what you need to post, in the right forum. We are here to support you. But take your time, we understand how you feel, we have been there at one point. And Yes, you belong, so, you don't have to wait fo teh right time, now is a good time to get started.

Yes, your name is very powerful. I really like it.

Hugs,

Found

Anytime hun. I am on here a lot. If you like, you can message me too, if that helps. I am a good listener/supporter.

Hugs,

Found

Welcome to AS, Kate.

Are you finding your way around the boards ok?

Found

Hi Kate,

Welcome to Aftersilence. It's my job to make you feel at home, and you know you have a place here just like everyone else here does. You are just as important:)

Take your time if you need to while posting. It's up to you. We are here to work at your pace.

Mandy