Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everybody

NikkiDuke

Hi. My name is Nicole although a lot of people call me Nikki. I'm 24 and I live in Oregon. I've been married for a little over a year now, and I am trying to go back to school this year so I can get a 2 year degree. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and being part of this support group. :)

Welcome to AS, Nicole.

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Dear Nikki,

Welcome to Aftersilence :) I am really glad you've decided to take the step in your life like you have and join a support group like AS, for myself this place has been such a godsend, and I hope also for you, it can help you along your journey to healing :flowers:

:hug:

John

Edited by John
Hi. My name is Nicole although a lot of people call me Nikki. I'm 24 and I live in Oregon. I've been married for a little over a year now, and I am trying to go back to school this year so I can get a 2 year degree. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and being part of this support group. :)

Welcome to AS, Nicole :) I am also married and earning a degree.

Are you finding your way around the boards ok?

Found

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to Aftersilence!

Congrats on your marriage!! :) I hope to get married at about the same age as you! Almost there:)

If you have any questions at any time please feel free to send me a message.

Good luck in college.

Mandy