Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And A Little Bit Unsure

pegasus

Welcome to AS, Pegasus. (that's my favorite mythical creature)

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Take your time, you will figure it out.

Found

Welcome to AS, Pegasus :)

:tealribbon: It took me a while too. I still can't fully open up yet, but it has really helped. Just hang in there and take one step at a time. Most of all be proud of all of your small victories. You've shown great strength just by posting.

Welcome to AS! Baby steps are always good they may be small but always a big victory. The important thing is you open up at your pace when you are ready and comfortable!

Welcome to AS!

You can take as long as you need to talk about anything. Even just the general chit chat until you feel a bit more comfortable and confident to post :)

Well done for posting!

Forest

x

Glad you are feeling welcome and finding what you need. That made me smile. Let us know if we can help, we can certainly try.

:hug:

Found