Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Wanting To Chat

lml051067

I'm new to AS. I posted my story a couple of days ago. I received a response from the administrator that said I needed 5 posts in order to chat. I'm trying to do the 5 posts........but I'd love to have the chance the talk real-time with someone about what I'm feeling at that moment. Sometimes I just turn off the computer and go somewhere else because I feel like talking but there is no one there

Welcome to AS.

well let's just keep posting then we can get our 5 in and talk for real! I'm kind of computer illiterate and wondering if it is just me! I have to ask my kids or my husband for help all the time, it's embarrassing!

Laura

Thank you for being here. It's nice to know there is a place I can go when I start getting bogged down with thoughts that no one I live with can understand or really help me with. I know my husband would like to help but he doesn't really know how and I don't know that I care to alert him of my PTSD feelings all the time so he starts worrying....

Laura

I'm new to AS. I posted my story a couple of days ago. I received a response from the administrator that said I needed 5 posts in order to chat. I'm trying to do the 5 posts........but I'd love to have the chance the talk real-time with someone about what I'm feeling at that moment. Sometimes I just turn off the computer and go somewhere else because I feel like talking but there is no one there

Heh, I know what you mean. Welcome to AS. I hope you find what you need here. And it looks like there's a goodly number of people on right now, so ...

Just to let new member know you need 10 posts to access the chat room -

This is to give you time to read the guidelines and to familiarise yourselves with After Silence before stepping into a real time environment

best wishes

karen

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Is everything going ok on here? Are you finding your way around ok? Let us know if you need anything.

Found