Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Stepping Out From Shadows

gr33nEyez

..hello.

i registered on this site a couple weeks ago and have basically just been looking around and reading peoples' posts and gettin familiar with everything. a place like this sounds like exactly what i might need, but its scary jumping a new world....even if that world feels more like "home" than any others seem to..

a place where people understand? a place where people just like me gather to vent and for support and guidance and healing? sounds like the kinda place i can get used to. my whole life has felt like a quest for someone to truly understand me...like to my utter core, understand.

so we'll leave it at that for now...don't wanna rush into too much. this is my first step toward self help. i'll be opening up before you know it.

im really glad i stumbled upon this site. i foresee good things.

write more soon.

Edited by gr33nEyez

:aswelcomesu:

hello and welcome

take you time... at your pace.

i only joined 4 days ago... and love it.

true there is suppot and great understanding.

and if you ever need to talk im an email away... its hard being starting off, but you will get it!!

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal:

mel

Welcome to AS. It's a hard first step, but it's so empowering. I'm glad you've found this place. It really is wonderful. :hug::notalone::supportu:

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Thank you for sharing this with us. take your time. You have your whole life to figure this mess out.

:hug:

Found

..hello.

i registered on this site a couple weeks ago and have basically just been looking around and reading peoples' posts and gettin familiar with everything. a place like this sounds like exactly what i might need, but its scary jumping a new world....even if that world feels more like "home" than any others seem to..

a place where people understand? a place where people just like me gather to vent and for support and guidance and healing? sounds like the kinda place i can get used to. my whole life has felt like a quest for someone to truly understand me...like to my utter core, understand.

so we'll leave it at that for now...don't wanna rush into too much. this is my first step toward self help. i'll be opening up before you know it.

im really glad i stumbled upon this site. i foresee good things.

write more soon.

Just remember to take it all at your own pace. This site has helped me find Hope and healing, I pray that it may do the same for you.

Sephrenia

thanks so much for takin the time to read my post and for your welcoming words. its good to know how many good people are on here. :)

Welcome to AS, Eyez.

Hi, I`m also new here, just registered yesterday...goood to know there are people aoutthere that understands, even if I feel a little dumb about it since this is something that happen to me so many years ago!, anyway, glad I`m here.

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi, and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out :)

I hope you're familiar with the site by now, and I hope you're settling in well!

Take care,

Sara x

Are you finging your way around here ok?

Found