Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Ready To Recover!

Hello all you strong people!

I'm new to the site, and super happy to have found it! I think this is just the thing I need, people who understand what we've all gone through and that I can talk to and get and give advice. It's been roughly 6 months since it happened, and I finally feel like I'm ready to put it all behind me and sever the lines of control he has had over my life.

<3 :)

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS. :hug: I'm glad you found this place. You sound so positive and strong. It made me smile. I hope this place helps you. You certainly deserve everything you're working for!

Hello and Welcome to After the Silence :hi::aswelcomesu: I am so glad you found us and joined our community. You will find lots of support and encouragement here at AS. The people here are kind and understanding and sensitive to your needs, they have always been great to me. Feel free to dicuss anything you need to here, we are all good listeners. please take good care of yourself and God Bless.

SIncerely,

Roxy :hug::kitty::rasta::pray::type::butterfly::youcanheal:

Welcome to AS, NewBeginning.

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hello, and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team here at AfterSilence, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

I'm really glad you found us as well, Im sure this site will be a massive support to you! I hope you settle in well,

Take care,

Sara x

Hello all you strong people!

I'm new to the site, and super happy to have found it! I think this is just the thing I need, people who understand what we've all gone through and that I can talk to and get and give advice. It's been roughly 6 months since it happened, and I finally feel like I'm ready to put it all behind me and sever the lines of control he has had over my life.

<3 :)

Welcome!! I envy your strength and courage.

bb-

Edited by rtuttle

WOW...sounds like you'll be fittin right in with all the "strong people" on this site! CONGRATS on your realization!!! it is a very brave and noble one. i'm here if you ever need an ear...