Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not My First Time, But Its Been A Lifetime

luseal

Okay maybe not a lifetime, but it sure feels it. I haven't been on this site in quite some time so I thought it would be a good thing to reintroduce myself.

I use to come in and chat here, and gather support but than my relationship got increasingly worse and I was unable to continue on the road of healing so I stuffed it all back in the closet and went on my merry way. Although it was not very merry.

The relationship has finally ended and I am starting my life over again after waking up from the fog and in starting over I have discovered that not everything was stuffed as well as I'd of liked it to be because with the ending of the relationship it started peeking out, but again I had to much present stuff to deal with that I have not fully processed from that relationship. The bruises and scratches were the easiest thing to heal from that relationship. So, even after the relationship I wasn't healing anything really just learning to find more closets to stuff in. Now things are at least a bit stable and I have started seeing someone who is supportive and sweet and kind. With her came the knowledge in myself that if I didn't start doing the work and dealing with my past I would ruin this relationship. So here I am hopefully with enough motivation to carry through. I cracked the books I had started when I went to heal last time and refound myself here. I have also started a blog to kinda keep tabs on myself and maybe allow for someone eles to benifit, who knows I might drop a pebble of wisdom from time to time, but I promise nothing :) Anyhow that webpage is http://mylifeasasurvivor.blogspot.com/ if anyone cares to peak or whatnot.

Anyhow its good to be back, and i hope to reconnect with some old friends though I know there is a chance the ones I remember aren't around for round two. I am also looking foward to making new friends!!!!

Hope everyone is well, or on the road to wellness!!

Love to all!

Peace,

lusea

Edited by luseal

Welcome back. :luck:

Found

WB Luseal.

• 4 weeks later...

Was thinking about you.