Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Out There!

Bean27

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I found this site about a month ago and saved it in my favorites trying to decide whether or not I had the guts to join. Well.. here I am, so I guess so!

Just wanted to say hello and that I am looking forward to being here. I'm a survivor of all sorts of junk... and am in counseling now (at age 27) and feel I could use a place like this now that I am digging around in my past. :-(

I don't know what else to say. So a simple hello and I hope this place is a safe and good place for me to be.

Take care!

Bean27

Welcome to AS, Bean.

HI there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. :luck:

Found

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hiya and welcome to AS :flowers:

Well done for taking the step to join! It can be overwhelming, but you'll soon settle in, and I hope it helps you and you get all the support you need and deserve. It can be such a help to express yourself and get to know others who understand. I'm glad you're in counselling though, I hope it helps you with your healing.

Take care,

Sara x

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering how you are doing? I ahven't seen you for a while.

Found